Clearly the IPCC has been stung by Donna Laframboise’s proven allegations that most of the early IPCC contributors weren’t even published, let alone academics. This time, the IPCC has been sure to sow its contributing list with plenty of bona fide published scholars.
Trouble is, they’re all the usual suspects, and the Australasia list is a case in point.
- · 11 of the 39 names on this list have definite CSIRO links or backgrounds, which is hardly so very surprising, as it was mainly CSIRO scientists who ‘won’ the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize for their work with the IPCC. See Tom Quirk’s complete exposure of the links between CSIRO and dubious climate change findings.
- · 14 of the 39 have also contributed to previous IPCC reports, most notably the 2007 ‘Nobel Prize winning’ report.
- · Sandra Schuster is or was a Governor of WWF Australia.
- · Penny Whetton is married to a Greens parliamentary candidate.
- · Miko Kirschbaum was a founding member of the ACT Greens Party.
What’s particularly striking about the entire list is the degree to which every single person on it depends on climate change propagation for a living.
If their thesis – anthropogenic climate change at its most drastic and terrifying – was disproven publicly tomorrow, and also discredited by the world’s media, almost every single one of them would have to start looking for a new job.
Philippa Martyr blogs at Transverse City, where the climate never changes.